Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hurry up weekend!

Today has been a busy day for me internet-wise.  I've been online helping others as I do every day on the Babycenter forums.  Sometimes I refuse to respond to some because they anger me.  This is my blog so I will state exactly what angers me here. 

First off, I will say that this is NOT judging a person.  I am a firm believer that God wants us to take a stand against sin while loving the sinner.  It's hard to do but I try my best.  I will never judge YOU, because that is God's job but I can tell you that your sin is wrong because that part, has already been judged by God. If He said it is wrong, I can say it too.

That being said, I HATE it when I see people talking casually about how they got an abortion.  Then they have the nerve to try for another child when they threw one away?? And they wonder why God won't give them another. Gee, I wonder....

I also can't stand homosexuals trying to make babies that they can raise in their perverted ways.  It bothers me to no end.  Being gay is WRONG and they do NOT have the right to corrupt an innocent child.  I can't help but pray that these types never conceive. 

I also get frustrated with extremely young people thinking they are ready for the hardships of raising a family.  I've BEEN there so I try my hardest to let people know the mistakes they are making.  I don't want anyone to have to go through the troubles I did. And I wasn't even a teenage mother!  I was an adult and I STILL wish I had been older.

So I have to choose my words very carefully to avoid getting kicked off a forum.  I've been kicked off before because of my beliefs and I know that if I get kicked off now, I can't help them.  So I reign it in.  It's not that I am afraid of offending anyone.  First off, I get offending every time I hear about gay couples or abortions and people don't consider MY feelings. Second, if you are commiting the sin, you deserve to be offended by it.  Maybe it's your guilty conscience telling you that you are wrong.  If you really think you aren't doing anything wrong, my words won't bother you. They will roll off your back like water off a duck. 

So today has been a challenging one.  I tend to get ahead of myself when posting so today I stopped, proofread everything and prayed before hitting "Submit".  I know the old adage, you catch more flies with honey but sometimes the cold hard truth is all that matters.  I'm at least glad that one young lady heard my words, heeded my warnings and may have changed her mind on making a terrible mistake. 

I will keep trying, to better myself and the world around me.  I know I have to be careful not to violate retarded internet rules but in the end, if I do get bumped off this forum, at least I will have helped a few.  I'm opinionated and set firmly in my beliefs and a stupid "warning" from BBC isn't going to change that.

By the way, for any followers that may know about it, BBC can say what they will but the term Abortion literally means to "terminate a viable pregnancy".  The term "viable" means living or able to live.  Now, if you terminate something that is living or able to live, you KILL it, and that makes you a MURDERER.  It's not namecalling if it's true.  My mother is a murderer.  So is my sister. So is my best friend.  I have a hard time around these people because of it. 
Also, the whole argument of a woman can do what she wants to her own body doesn't  hold up either. The baby has different DNA making it a different body.  It's NOT her body.  It's the BABY'S body.  It just resides inside her but that doesn't make it a part of her. That is two separate beings.  One has NO right to murder the other.

Ok, soap box over.  Feel free to UNfollow if any of this "offends" you.  Take care and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment