Sunday, April 10, 2011

Today is cycle day 2. And it sucks.

So today is day two of my nasty monthly.  I absolutely hate this time of month. I wonder why God designed us this way.  Why couldn't we just pee or poop out our wasted endometrium like all the other waste in our body?  Why must we bleed this nasty horrific smelling substance that is sticky and disgusting. To top off the nastiness of the day, it was 87 degrees today. In APRIL!  And I was out of tampons and had to use nasty old pads! Ugh!! So glad we got to the store and I got home, cleaned up and felt a TON better.  We had to skip church today because I felt too bad. The cramps plus my pulled back muscle plus what I think is another cyst kept me in bed for hours this morning. I told Brent to take the kids and go but I think he's afraid to be alone with them.

Great reassurance that we can handle four kids, huh?  We house hunted online today.  I found one listed in our local paper that is super nice, in a nice area out in the country but close enough to town to make it perfect, AND we can mostly afford it!  It will take us a month or so to save up the security deposit but I think we can manage it. We're hopefully going to see it this week sometime.  We'll see then if it's worth the monthly price!  The guy I talked to about it seemed like he really wanted us to take it so we'll see how much he's willing to work with us. It's a 4 bedroom so we'll be able to fix up a nursery if another little one makes his or her appearance.  I've never got to fix up a nursery before.  I've decorated Jesse and Leah's rooms before but never fixed up a nursery just for a new baby.  I'd love to.  I have so many ideas!

Well that was today. Not a very productive weekend.  I feel like I hardly got to spend time with Brent.  Jesse will be leaving to go to his grandma's for two days tomorrow and she'll be back to take Leah on Tuesday so it should be an easy start to the week.  Here's hoping anyway!  I have tons of phone errands to run! Hope all of my many readers (hardy har har) have a nice week too!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, following you from BBC. Good luck with TTC!





    (ttcandcookin.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete