Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My blog music

So I haven't written in a week and I'm sorry.  Tons has been going on and I've been so stressed that I didn't want to take it out on my blog!

I created a playlist for this blog.  It's got some songs that have uplifted me in hard times and some songs that I just like hearing over and over! And a selection that my darling husband found which fits the title of this blog.  I hope you enjoy it.

We went through a few days last week where we didn't think we were going to continue to try for a baby.  Some things fell through and plans changed and I questioned whether Brent's heart was really in it or not.  After a lot of talking and praying, we're back on though and I'm hoping we can make it work this time around.

I have been going through this journey with one of my best friends and while I will leave her nameless unless she agrees to be named, I will say this: I desperately hope she is the first of us to get pregnant.  She has no biological children of her own and has been trying for so long.  I'm rooting for her fiercely and I hope you followers will too! She's about a week behind me cycle wise and just suffered her own depressing arrival of AF.  Feel free to cry right along with us!

So with all that said, this weekend should be my O weekend.  I have a plan in motion to help my honey bunny find that egg (is that cheesy or what??) and hopefully we can prepare to welcome a new little one around the first of the year.

I hope you all have a pleasant Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday and please remember the REAL reason for this season!  He is Risen!!! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. The music on my blog is stuff that makes me smile/feel better and just relax.

    ReplyDelete